Clearing Flash Sale EXTENDED to 23 September
Congratulations on getting this far with your university ambitions. Now you need to book accommodation to match.
Optivo Students have accommodation within walking distance to many of London's top universities including University College London, Kings College London, SOAS, Birkbeck to name a few.
We have a friendly team on site 24/7 to help you during your stay. Our accommodation is hassle free with utilities, contents insurance and Wi-Fi included in your rent. We also offer an extensive events programme giving you the opportunity to meet new people, socialise and celebrate the things that matter to you.
Book today to enjoy £600 cashback*
Book a room using the promotional code OPTIVOCLEARING21 on the page you sign your contract, by 23 September and you'll be eligible to receive up to £600 cashback.
You can use this to stay at the following locations: Goldsmiths House, Helen Graham House or Wood Green Hall.
Be quick, as there’s a limited number of rooms available!
FIND YOUR ROOM
*Terms and conditions
Optivo Students' Clearing Flash Sale Cashback Offer Terms and Conditions:
This promotion is managed and operated by Optivo Students and applies to the 2021/22 academic applications only.
- New Bookings – Receive up to £600 cashback for signing up to stay with Optivo Students
- To be eligible for the offer, you must:
- Be a student.
- Have applied online through the Optivo Students booking portal.
- Have used the promotional code 'OPTIVOCLEARING21.
- Have signed your licence agreement between 00:00am on Tuesday 10th August 2021 and 23:59pm on Thursday 23rd September 2021.
- Not have a cancelled application for the academic year 2021/22.
- Cashback eligibility
- To be eligible to receive cashback, you must:
- Have paid for at least 20 weeks rent and not be in arrears by 23:59pm on 2nd November 2021.
- Abide by all house rules
- Your cashback will be paid out on 15th December 2021 if the above criteria is met.
- Cashback payments will be made in the form of a voucher, pre-paid card or adjustment to your rent account, no later than 15th December 2021. Alternate payment method requests cannot be facilitated.
- Optivo reserve the right to amend the date cashback will be granted, if for whatever reason it is not possible to meet the original date. If this happens, Optivo will notify you no later than 15th December 2021 with a new estimated date. We reserve the right to pay by alternative methods if necessary.
- Optivo reserve the right to grant the cashback at their discretion.
- Participating buildings and cashback amounts
- Only applications to stay at the participating buildings outlined below will eligible:
- Goldmsith House - £300 cashback
- Helen Graham House - £600 cashback
- Wood Green Hall - £600 cashback
- Overall terms and conditions
- The offer is subject to availability. We reserve the right to withdraw, modify or substitute the offer for another with different terms at any time during this promotion and without notice.
- The offer only applies to Academic Stays which are 40 weeks and longer.
- The offer doesn’t apply to bookings where; the applicant is referred as part of a referral agreement with the third party.
- The offer will not apply to students who are taking over an existing tenancy, which has already begun.
- ‘Academic Stay’ means a student booking for the 2021/22 academic year.
- ‘Account Number’ means the number assigned to you by the Optivo Students booking portal, also known as an entry ID.
- ‘Arrears’ means an account that owes money to Optivo.
- ‘Licence agreement’ means the contract between Optivo and the resident for the 21/22 academic year.
- ‘Nominations Agreement’ means a referral to an Optivo Students property from a participating academic partner.
- ‘Optivo’, ‘Us’ or ‘We’ means Optivo Students.