Your rent is frozen for 23/24
23 January 2023
Rebook your 2023/24 accommodation before 10 March 2023 and save up to £500! This offer is now closed.
If you're a current resident with Optivo Students, you can rebook for 2023/24 and save up to £500 over your contract! Get all the same great perks you currently do and pocket a saving for yourself too if you complete by 10 March 2023.
Book with confidence!
Don't forget, all 40 and 50 week academic bookings for 2023/24 will be backed by our comprehensive cancellation policy. This covers you if:
- you lose your university place
- you can't get a visa
You can book a 50 week contract* at:
Goldsmiths House from £207 per week (offer closed, login to check available rate)
Helen Graham House from £174 per week (offer closed, login to check available rate)
Park House from £191 per week (offer closed, login to check available rate)
Wood Green Hall from £152 per week (excluding premium single rooms) (offer closed, login to check available rate)
You can book a 40 week contract* at:
Goldsmiths House from £219 per week (offer closed, login to check available rate)
Helen Graham House from £187 per week (offer closed, login to check available rate)
Park House from £201 per week (offer closed, login to check available rate)
Wood Green Hall from £165 per week (excluding premium single rooms) (offer closed, login to check available rate)
To rebook your room, all you need to do is login to your Optivo Students account and submit your application.
If you didn't make an online application for your room for 2022/23, you may need to activate your account using the email address you gave us when you made your application.
Make a booking
*Terms and conditions apply
**Compared to the standard rate being offered in 2023/24. Special rates excluded.
***Subject to availability
Rebooker 2023/24 Terms and Conditions
This promotion is managed and operated by Optivo Students and applies to 2023/24 academic applications only.
- ‘Academic Stay’ means a student booking for the 2023/24 academic year.
- ‘Account number’ means the number assigned to you by the Optivo Students booking portal, also known as an entry ID.
- ‘Completed application’ means all parts of the application have been given to Optivo. These are:
- one weeks advanced rent.
- a signed licence agreement.
- a verified right to rent check.
- ‘Licence agreement’ means the contract between Optivo and the resident for the 23/24 academic year.
- ‘Returning applicant’ means an applicant who stayed with Optivo Students in the 2022/23 academic year.
- ‘Optivo’, ‘Us’ or ‘We’ means Optivo Students.
- Eligibility - To be eligible for the returner discount, you must:
- Be a student.
- Currently reside in an Optivo Students building.
- Have applied online through the Optivo Students booking portal.
- Have completed a right to rent check prior to moving in on 24 September 2023.
- The discount
- The discount is already incorporated in the weekly rates offered.
- The discount will be automatically reflected in the charges outlined in the licence agreement.
- The discount is offered on a first come first served basis.
- Alternate payment method requests cannot be facilitated.
- Optivo reserve the right to amend or end the offer at any time.
- Participating buildings
- Only applications to stay at the participating buildings outlined below will eligible:
- Goldsmiths House
- Helen Graham House
- Park House
- Wood Green Hall (excluding premium single rooms)
- Overall terms and conditions
- The offer expires on 10 March 2023.
- The offer is subject to availability. Optivo reserve the right to withdraw, modify or substitute the offer for another with different terms at any time during this promotion and without notice.
- The offer only applies to Academic Stays which are 40 weeks and longer.
- The offer will not apply to students who are taking over an existing tenancy, which has already begun.